Wednesday 10 September 2008

Here we go...

So i move out in roughly 9 hours now and its funny how I still haven't packed in the slightest. Time has been consumed with seeing my chums and going through those awkward goodbyes. I know I will see most of them within the next couple of weeks, whether they come to visit me at the house, or if I travel to see them, but its still upsetting. Its only really kicked in today and to be honest, it sucks major. Really makes you appreciate the people that you have around you you know?

I'll hopefully post a blog on how the move in went. It sucks that i'm now going to have to get up at like 8? just to get all my stuff together, its almost certain that i'll forget something horrifically important. I think the plan is to hit the local Whetherspoon's on the first night so it may be a late one. Father gave me £50 to "get me started" so lets see how far I can make it last! Chow. x

No comments: