Thursday 11 September 2008

Alllllllllright - First Night

So yeah, got to the house around 12ish today. Mum unpacked everything for which was nice. Considering now how im lounging around on the sofa while matt and rich unpack all there stuff...shame! Mum also stocked up my fridge with LOADS of food, 1/2 of which I probably won't it. Im trying to get into a new sort of diet where I try not to eat alot, save myself some money for the pub or whatever. We knocked next door, turns out theres 3 other guys who also go to the same University, 3rd years. They seemed really nice and we got invited to their house party in...NOVEMBER...but I guess its a start. I can tell there are going to be arguements in this house, certain things are starting to annoy me already, after not even a full day.

No washing has been done yet, im really not looking forward to doing it. erghhh. My room seems pretty cool tho! check the pic below. seems very roomey, we also have the "gym" set up in Rich's room so I guess we will be pumping iron 2mro at some point. Rich had his celebratory cigar, which I managed to get a few lugs off...seeing as I had pathetically thin "Vogue" fags, a present from Tash. lol. But I guess "at £6 a pack" i should be grateful! so thanks Tash. Not sure about the game plan 2mro...I guess a head into Town would be good, try and get our faces around! Okay.....back to Guitar Hero! x peace x


No comments: