Saturday 6 September 2008

The Experience Begins - 10th September.

So here's the jist. On the 10th of September I will be moving from my home in Upminster to my new house in Guildford Surrey. It will be here that I will begin my three year course at The Academy of Contemporary Music studying for a BA Hons. in music performance. At this point in time im about 50/50 on the situation, while im excited about the situation obviously i'm going to miss alot of people and things back at home.

Music has been my life for around 10 years now, so the fact that I get to study it at University, and I get to study with people that share my passion is a great oppertunity. Its nice to know that my days will consist of playing Drums instead of learning English or Law for example. I hope to keep this blog updated on a daily basis, mainly as a memory for when im older, but to also keep my friends back at home updated on my experiences.

No comments: