Saturday 13 September 2008

first night out in guildford. how shit.

What an awful night...well not that awful...i mean, it was fun...but still crap. you get me? induction went smoothly...met some cool people. although when i got home...turns out i'd missed my first lesson...didn't see it on the timetable! good start. Spag Bol was on the menu tonight, a beautiful trio performance in the kitchen I must say. MASTER CHEESE. private joke k?

We decided not to wash up, seeing as its Saturday tomorrow and we have all day :) I tell ya, my muscles are aching. Me and Rich...what a workout. LOL. Its pretty cool having our own workout station in the house, means whenever were bored we can do a few reps. you know? BEEF UP. lets face it, i need it. =[

So yeah, boring day tomorrow. I just want to start ACM now :( OH MY GOD...my student ID card is SOOO BAD. blonde hair. oh yeah. and we have this massive book to take us through the year, picture below. Also, we got a nice ACM drumstick back :) how cool are WE guna look? :) and im also pissed off that my student portal shit aint working! arghhh. better be 2mro. My timetable seems pretty decent, I don't have any free days but I like it. Theres loads of extra lessons I can go to...on friday...if I go to all my lessons and then extra lessons im there from 9am till 6pm! with only 1/2 hour break! jeeeeeez guna be tough...but I guess its worth it :)

Peace out x

4 comments:

Sean Canning said...

ooks like your in for a fun few years!

Unknown said...

Fuck that shit I love my timetable! Tomorrow im in from 11.30 til 5 with 3 hours to kill in the middle. Tuesday = DAY OFF. Wednesday = 12 - 4.30 with an hour off. Thursday - 2.30 - 5.30 and friday = 2.15 - 3pm. Oooo yerrr! I know i have to do around 6 hours of practice a day too but still!

Chris Hatton said...

Fuck that shit I love my timetable! Tomorrow im in from 11.30 til 5 with 3 hours to kill in the middle. Tuesday = DAY OFF. Wednesday = 12 - 4.30 with an hour off. Thursday - 2.30 - 5.30 and friday = 2.15 - 3pm. Oooo yerrr! I know i have to do around 6 hours of practice a day too but still!

Chris Hatton said...

Sorry about the previous post from guy - thats my flat mate who keeps using my internet...grr