Friday 12 September 2008

arghhhh first day. well sort of.

Induction really....and to be honest i'm actually really nervous! I don't know what to expect or what sort of people i'm going to be mingling with. Gotta make our way into town for our 12:30 induction then its straight over to FCUK to give them my timetable and see if they will give me a job. I don't want a job but it has to be done really, funding the beer and expensive luxuries. Living away from home makes you realise all the stuff that you don't really need. Cakes, biscuits and other shit, its all like...."can I live without it?" most of the time with the answer being yes...I spose that's because I have to pay for it all!

I'll give you a nice update tonight with how my first day went. Im hoping I won't have to play at all in front of the other musicians, I need to asses who is good and who ain't before I start jamming around them. lol. Think were all going out tonight as well, well it has to be done doesn't it! :)

Peace x

No comments: