Thursday 25 December 2008

SANTA SANTA OMGGG

wooooooo. merry christmas to you all. okayyy last few days round up. Tuesday night Julia invited me out to a party up in Bond street, it was aimed for all the kids that go to college up in london but I had nothing else to do so I went along. After making me wait 20 minutes on the street she finally showed up with her friends, all of whome were very nice and polite haha. We went off to the club/bar thing and just generally had a good time with a few drinks and a chinwag (id already drunk a whole bottle of wine back at home, oops). Some how underage losers had gotten in, although I can't complain because julia forgot her ID!!! idiot, so we had to beg the bouncer, cheekY! lol. So yeah the underage people drew attention to themselves and before we knew it police were outside demanding to come in! booooooo.

We thought it would be a good time to leave as 1. the DJ's were shiteee and 2. Julia didnt have ID. lol. So we left there and then got the train back to Julias house, you can see that it was obviously a late night out as the tube was still running :/ haha. Julia sureeee knows how the party. What better way to end a night than to smoke some draw? :) We picked up, made some food and smoked away...always gives me the giggles :) haha. Then we fell asleep to the Notebook...good times! Was really good to see her.

Yesterday (xmas eve) was also a good day. After leaving Julias in the morning i met Natasha up in Stepney Green and we went to a vintage store i'd heard about...I treated myself to a few bargains and then we went for lunchiees. I stank of weed so I thought it would be best to go home and have a shower. That night my parents threw a "party" (more of a gathering) at our house so Natasha came over for that which was nice. There were all these grownups eating and drinking...losers. I drunk quite alot which I enjoyed and then Natashas mum picked us up to go to midnight mass! It would of been quite enjoyable...if we'd actually got a seat! Intead we had to stand outside listening in. There were some dodgy characters there though i tell you...

and now, its Christmas Day. haha. I woke up at like 11 which is typical of me, i no longer rush downstairs at 4am, bit upsetting really. My dad had gone out to play golf which i felt was quite insulting, so we had to wait until he got back before we could even think of opening the presents,, booooo. To overcome my boredom i went down to our cattery where mum is looking after 5 kittens! I had a play and took some photos, so ill attach one...the little rascals! gran and grandad came over for xmas dinner which was very nice, although I didn't eat alot, i think the weed mucked up my system a bit, lol. I got lots of lovely presents, Natashas presents to me were amazing, mainly because I picked them :P and now the typical xmas bore has sprung itself onto the household, with everyone too tired to move. Im going round to Natashas later to see everyone...her Auntie and cousins have come all the way from NY so im looking forward to having a good ol drink with the famo. Its been a good christmas so far :) ...


my attempts to pick up all 5 proved useless...

No comments: