Tuesday 16 December 2008

I Need...

to do these posts more often, im doing all this good stuff but by time I come to write a blog i've forgotten everything :( damn my old age memory! All I know is that i've had a great couple of days the past week. I saw Dean as he was back from Uni for the weekend which was nice. I went up to London the other day and met Natasha while she was at work. Was so funny seeing her in her little suit wrapping things up and concentrating. I had my "cuticles" done which was pretty random and she bunked off work early (cheeeeky!) and we went for dinner then sat in Starbucks for agesss while we drank steamed milk. mmmm. Was nice until we got pestered by some woman asking for money for charity...Natasha set her straight "sorry im trying to drink tea?" and she walked off. haha. Since when was TEA steamed milk! That was a really nice night actually.

Yesterday we both went to the gym as we got some freee passes (sorry if i can't afford £85 a month membership jeeeez) and it was really funny. Obviously it was a battle of the sexes..and I must admit Natasha wooped me on the running machine and the weird running one thats "softer on the knees apparently" BUT i owned her on the rowing machine due to my amazing upper body strength... 8-) We finished off our session in the steam room which was nice and relaxing until some fat man came and sat in the middle of us...then we had to talk across him which I bet made him feel like an idiot/really awkward. Gutted. Then we went to Harvester and stuffed our faces with a PLATTER> haha. Well at least the pineapple was healthy...

Its almost Christmas which is kind of exciting I suppose, I don't generally get excited but it should be fun. Going to Mahiki on Wednesday night and its free entry which makes a nice change! Now I just need to do all my xmas shopping...uh ohhhhhh. peace x

No comments: