Saturday 22 November 2008

Uh Ohhhhh...

Someone's been a bit naughty. I haven't done this blog in ages! I'm going to blame it on the fact that it was nearing the end of term and i was "doing my homework every night and getting a good nights sleep" yeahhh okay mate. But yeah as I just said, my course has finished for Christmas! I have a solid two month break which I think is pretty awsome. Its nice to be home but im sure ill miss living with the guys when my parents start nagging on and on and on...

Im going to use this 2 months wisely, I have assesments I need to do and alot of practice needs to be done, seeing as we don't have a drum kit at the house. I also bought Logic (which im currently installing) so I guess ill get creative and make some music of my own as well. I got it for £120 using an ACM discount, rather than £320! How good IS THAT.

It would be wise for me to get a job I suuuuuuuuuuuupose but I really don't want to. I won't feel guilty at all if I keep myself busy with my music. I need to get most of my work done now before everyone else starts breaking up and gets distracting me! Bastards!

To summarise the last couple of weeks at ACM they were great, like I feel i've learnt alot and im looking forward to going back in the new year, I've decided im going to get way more involved though, where as this term it was all about finding my feet and just getting on with things.

Peace x

No comments: